Example data for the user manual can be downloaded here:
Kierzkowski_2012 – Tomato meristem confocal data. This folder contains raw confocal stacks from two time points of a growing tomato meristem, taken 11h apart. Corresponding MorphoGraphX files (surface meshes and parent labeling) are also included, as an example of growth and signal analysis.
Bassel_2014 – Arabidopsis embryo confocal data. This folder contains a raw confocal stack of the radicle of a mature Arabidopsis embryo. The embryo was cleared and stained with propidium iodide, the clarity of signal makes it a good example of data for 3D segmentation.
MorphoGraphX session files:
- example_session.mgxv – loads and display a single stack
- meristem_growth_T0_T1.mgxv – loads and display data from both time points
- meristem T0 PI.mgxs – cell wall (propidium iodide) staining on the 1st time point
- meristem T1 PI.mgxs – cell wall staining on the 2nd time point
- meristem T0 DR5.mgxs – auxin reporter expression (DR5::GFP) on the 1st time point
- meristem T1 DR5.mgxs – auxin reporter expression on the 2nd time point
MorphoGraphX data files:
- meristem T0 fine.mgxm – mesh extracted from cell wall staining on the 1st time point
- meristem T1 fine.mgxm – mesh extracted from cell wall staining on the 2nd time point
- meristem T0 fine_error.mgxm – mesh extracted from 1st time point, with an example of segmentation error.
- meristem_T0-T1_parents.csv – parent labeling, to load on 2nd time point.
Data published in: Kierzkowski, D., Nakayama, N., Routier-Kierzkowska, A. L., Weber, A., Bayer, E., Schorderet, M., Reinhardt, D., Kuhlemeier, C. & Smith, R. S. (2012). Elastic domains regulate growth and organogenesis in the plant shoot apical meristem. Science, 335(6072), 1096-1099. http://dx.doi.org/10.1126/science.1213100
MorphoGraphX session file:
- radicle.mgxv – loads and display a single stack
- radicle.tif – cell wall (propidium iodide) staining
Data published in: Bassel, G. W., Stamm, P., Mosca, G., Barbier de Reuille, P., Gibbs, D. J., Winter, R., Janka, Holdsworth, M. J. & Smith, R. S. (2014). Mechanical constraints imposed by 3D cellular geometry and arrangement modulate growth patterns in the Arabidopsis embryo. PNAS, 201404616. http://dx.doi.org/10.1073/pnas.1404616111